Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know if you guys saw this or not but i thought it was interesting. There are private groups putting hidden border cameras in the desert in AZ to see Mexican "Illegals" crossin the desert.

Secure Border Intel
http://cis.org/Videos/HiddenCameras2

I am all for immigration(legal), thats what built this country and continues to bring in the brightest scientists (when our govt isnt kidnapping them) /doctors and engineers. But most likely these people are "Illegal" Immigrants, which is against the law in this country.

I dont think people outside of the border states really really know how bad it is here...form your own opinions... :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Where are the enviornemenal groups? They sure jump on us rule followers. I guess its a double edged sord. Those illegals are not treading very lightly.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
god forbid we take away their money.....hmm the us govt gets it from tax and voter base, the foreign countries lose their income...now they are using the "drug trafficking will get worse" card...yipee....

militia time?:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Sobering video, wonder why the politicians are so scared, do real people with character even run for office anymore?

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
NO without question the answer is NO , also if ya nuk them all your sand turns to glass LOL

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
seems like it may be getting time to "take our country back".....just my .02...when people wake up and discover they have been duped by the 2 party system and completely polarized, we may have a chance! :D

this country and the its people are no longer represented by our government. I am reading the book on the "private security" firm "Blackwater" and their involvement in afghanistan and iraq..its amazing to me that they were allowed to operate in both countries without that country's law applicable to them. Not even under military jurisdiction or the UCMJ...the US Govt even passed "resolutions" making them exempt from any form of justice....crazy..:eek: I know war is war but....ouch..car gets too close to you...open up the 7.62 on em'...

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
We need a armed national guard with permission to engage when fired upon authority on our southern border. What is the difference if it is our country being destroyed because of ILLEGAL immigrants or suicide bombers? We lose either way. Our families lose. Kills me that people cannot see the problem with someone working here under the table and paying no income tax and getting free health care and schooling for them and their family. Food stamps, housing and what ever else they can qualify for.
What kills me the most is we are called racist by states that are so afraid of 1070 because they know that this law will just make people steer clear of az. and go to their state instead. That is the real deal. They know that they will have a real problem if 1070 stands. Some states already have laws like 1070 on their books (California). One state is already enforcing a law like this and has been for years (Rhode Island).

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Land mines, carpet bombs, And a few sign's that say "tresspassers will be shot on sight" Just for potential law suits that may come up.:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
the problem is we have too many city folk in politics, let the farmers run it for awhile and the problem will be solved. stay strong Arizona the people in Alabama support you.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts