Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Now Joe you know there will be dodges and chevy's and rhinos there. Oh ya teryx's too...LOL
Well I wont even waist my time talking about Dodges and Id rather Eat worms than drive a Chevy. So I can still go, Also Most of the people there, I can tell to buzz off when they try to sell me something I dont like! Thats America I LOVE IT!!!!!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
What about Toyota's new SXS?
Seth, I know you own 2 of the T word, Lets put it this way, Everyone should buy and drive what they like and what makes them Happy.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am going on Sunday and my friend will have my quad for sale at his booth. It is a bad A$$ TRX510R. If you know someone who is looking for a great dune or track bike let me know I have about $13,000.00 in to it. But will let it go for around $5,000.00.

It has the 510cc kit on it, KW valves and springs, a sparks 43.5mm carb, ESR intake, ported and polished, 3” + arms from ATV Racing Elka Dune edition shocks, new rev limiter, extended rear billet hubs,is pushing about 56hp and about the same in tork. I know there is more stuff that I am missing but just thought I would throw it out there. It comes with a full set of paddles.

·
Registered
463 Posts
You know Subaru does make a SxS. its pretty weak only 265cc I think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts