Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 18 year old finally pushed me to get back on a snow machine. I drove Cats in the early '70's in High School. We now picked up a 1997 440 Panther . We have had it out a few times, mainly for ice fishing. It has started easily and runs well but I am facing my first repair job. the overloads both snapped but I am also suspicious of the rear shock. Is there a easily followed replacement procedure for the non-gear head type?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
My 18 year old finally pushed me to get back on a snow machine. I drove Cats in the early '70's in High School. We now picked up a 1997 440 Panther . We have had it out a few times, mainly for ice fishing. It has started easily and runs well but I am facing my first repair job. the overloads both snapped but I am also suspicious of the rear shock. Is there a easily followed replacement procedure for the non-gear head type?
Hello Guy and welcome to the site. This is a UTV or side x side Forum and you are welcome here but I am not sure if you will get all the answers you are looking for. Some of the guys here may be able to chime in and help but you might want to try Arctic Chat or some of the other sled forums. Good luck to you sir.

Todd

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Hello Guy and welcome to the site. This is a UTV or side x side Forum and you are welcome here but I am not sure if you will get all the answers you are looking for. Some of the guys here may be able to chime in and help but you might want to try Arctic Chat or some of the other sled forums. Good luck to you sir.

Todd

Well spoken Todd,
Yes welcome to the site but this is just a side X side site not a sled forum. Thanks for checking us out.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts