Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post and need help. Im in South Fl.
I have a 2006 650 Prowler and to this point it has been great. It recently started making a sound but i dont think its coming from the engine itself. I thought it had something to do with the starter cause it would happen after it starts up but after pulling the starter nothing is wrong with the gear. The biggest issue is that there is no performance loss and it works fine but i dont want to mess it up.
Also where is the best place to buy parts W/O the dealer like a solenoid,
oil and air filters.
Also if any of you own a parts house call me at nine five four 605 977 four.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
250 Posts
alot of guys here have had problems with theyre bevel gears in the tranny, need more info to go off of, what kind of noise...grinding? screeching? knocking? also alot of guys here use derbycycles.com. and as far as oil and filters, either look at the stickys or do a search, better get a case of beer as there is alot of topics on these.:D Oh and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of smart and friendly guys here. You will get some help for sure. Best of luck.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
noise

welcome to the site lots of great members,with a lot of know how.i also have a 2006 650 h1 xt,1550 miles no noise yet..............................:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts