Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Baja 1000 2008

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Gusie1 
#1 ·
Hello Prowler Fans Yes we just won the 2008 Baja 1000 With the new XTZ 1000 and finished second with the 700.

What a day for Arctic cat and Bipolar Racing.

#3 ·
i personaly would like to congradulate you on your wins and cannot tell you how proud i am of what you are doing for the arctic cat name. i own 2 ac 4 wheelers and am awaiting delivery of my xtz 1000. it is about time that someone has shut down the competion, once and for all. we know who has the bragging rights! thanks again.

#4 ·
i personaly would like to congradulate you on your wins and cannot tell you how proud i am of what you are doing for the arctic cat name. I own 2 ac 4 wheelers and am awaiting delivery of my xtz 1000. It is about time that someone has shut down the competion, once and for all. We know who has the bragging rights! Thanks again.

bump!!!!!:d

#5 ·
You guys are awesome! Couldn't be happier that you guys did it! Jim is one hell of a guy if you dont know him, CONGRATS!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.