Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guess its about time for me to say howdy to everyone . i have really enjoyed what everyone has posted and the knowlege ive gotten from here is pricless. thanks to everyone.

i just wanted everybody to know that tonight i started on lowering my seats in my XTZ and since i have it gutted im installing UTVcraps Alternator kit . i will post some pics of my progress soon .

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Welcome to the site soazcat! Glad that you came out from the dark. Definately post some pics of your progress on your project.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys for the welcomes! i was gonna post some pics of my cat stripped and gutted but im sure we all know what the "before" looks like lol .

but i will do my best to document it as it progresses . this is the first step on this little project .
#1 lower the seats
#2 install alternator
#3 new custom 4 seater cage
so stay tuned because i hope to have all of this done by feb. we are using it for a pit buggy in the KING OF THE HAMMERS race .

Daryll you still going?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sandchris

weve got a little bit of every riding you can think of ! its really a great spot . my lil avatar pic is taken on the Willcox Playa/ retired military bombing range. i have a bunch of pics taken from all around the area if i get time ill will post some of them . in a matter of minutes we can ride anything from washes to open desert to technical mountain trails and rockclimbing . and less than 45 mins away is the Bowie hot wells and sand dunes i havnt been there in a few years since i gave up 4 wheelers but it was always a great place to rip around for a day/night. but dont expect a little glamis .

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
thanks guys for the welcomes! i was gonna post some pics of my cat stripped and gutted but im sure we all know what the "before" looks like lol .

but i will do my best to document it as it progresses . this is the first step on this little project .
#1 lower the seats
#2 install alternator
#3 new custom 4 seater cage
so stay tuned because i hope to have all of this done by feb. we are using it for a pit buggy in the KING OF THE HAMMERS race .

Daryll you still going?
Welcome to the forum.I'm sure gonna try to make it to the KOH, but not sure I'll have my Prowler ready. But I'll still go and help out some of my friends that are racing the Ultra 4's. Who are you pitting for?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts