Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

ive been quiet on here the last few months . i know i havnt posted much since my belt problems back in april . but i wanted to jump in here and say welcome to all the new members and good job to all of you vets that have keeping this site going ! thing have been crazy busy here with me and i havnt had the time to get the cat out n ride like i should . we did do a over night camping trip to Ft Grant Falls a month ago . what an aswome lil trip . even tho i did rip a tie rod apart , broke the right rear axle and blew the fuse for the fan an about cooked my cat ! so now i wired in a direct switch for the fan , repaired the tierods and Chris @ EAAC hooked me up with a new white axle . i ve got a list of ''want to dos " for this winters prowler project . which includes a bed delete , long travel and AIRDAMS clutch work . stay tuned and keep up the great job!

matt

Attachments

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hey Matt, good to see you back. I haven't really been active lately on the forum either, to busy with work, my son's scout troop and getting my XTZ rebuilt into a Baja Pro Desert Class car (think DFR Nessy on XTZ Steroids).

Keep us posted on your bed delete project and others. I think it would be great to start some garage build articles here on the forum. It's great to see the mega-build, $25-30,000 cars, but many realize that is out of their pocketbook range.
Sorry to see you had the tie-rod, axle and fan issues crop up, but now that you've taken care of them, your XTZ is even better.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
good to see your getting out into the woods , and see ya posting .

as to the fan / fuse issue , what was your method or re-wiring it ?? heavy 10ga. wire direct to battery with c breaker or what ??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts