Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Greg at UnleashedUTV said they do not make them anymore in the 14 inch size. I think there are a few other companies that make similar tires in that size still.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think I paid around $100.00 each I have 2 new and 10 slightly used I'll take $60.00 for the new and $45.00 for the used

·
Registered
142 Posts
General Tire's Grabbers work well.. my buddy has been running them on his AC for 2 years now and they even do good in the sand and are very durable..

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
A buddy of mine ran the Swampers on his Ranger. A nice tire and it held up to anything. The only thing was they were a heavy tire.

·
Registered
193 Posts
with running a all terain weather it be a bgf or general or interco swamper do you run into clutch problems and a lot slower speed i would imagine thoes tires last forever.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I think I paid around $100.00 each I have 2 new and 10 slightly used I'll take $60.00 for the new and $45.00 for the used
might be very interested after X-mas ... not sure where your town is though [OK over in the S.W. corner area] , I'm over in CdA, Id. .. non issue where you are I have friends in general area.

what are the actual size you have ??

·
Registered
193 Posts
have you had any issues with clearence or premature wear on clutch ball joints 4wd is yours lifted at all and what model prowler do you have i have an 07 650

·
Registered
193 Posts
could i see some pictures of your cat and can i still run my 2 different rim sizes, or will the rears be to wide thanks....

·
Registered
385 Posts
Its a 2010 xtz mostly stock. has muzzy duels and fuel controler just ordered the clucth delete today. no problems at all. pm your e-mail and I'll send pics. put them on my rims and had balanced

1 - 19 of 19 Posts