Yup. Not much activity there anyway.

·
Registered
463 Posts
It was like a ghost town

·
Registered
17 Posts
Maybe it won't be all bad. From what I can tell, the Prowler people are (were) kind of spread out on 3 different forums. I haven't participated that much in the past on any of them, but I have watched all 3, which is kind of a hassle. I am sure many on here did the same. I would love to see this forum grow to be more like the Rhino forum that I also watch. The problem is there just aren't nearly as many Prowler owners as Rhino owners.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the few the proud!!

Special forces are numbered in few compared to the Army. So lets just pretend we are the special forces when we show up!! I know I always feel like I can kick ass and take names in just about any group ride.......unless there are other Prowlers

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Special forces are numbered in few compared to the Army. So lets just pretend we are the special forces when we show up!! I know I always feel like I can kick ass and take names in just about any group ride.......unless there are other Prowlers
True... in fact, the Prowlers did quite well at the Rally On The Rocks this past May. The only machines that could outrun them were turbo'd and supercharged RZRs that weren't very good trail machines as they were duners. The torque of the XTZs shined when it came to climbing up the steep ledges.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Looks like the other site is back up and running.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts