Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(Well It was a very black friday for us. Friday morning my brother who is a local mechanic whent to work. When he got there some [email protected]#%ing piece of Sh%$ broke into his shop and stole his tools and his Teryx. I know I would rather have my sister in a whore house than my brother on a Teryx but he and his family realy loved it. He had it fixed up just how he whanted it. It was black plastic (painted) red rollbar, Muzzy dual exhaust, cdi box, aftermarket wheels & tires and much more. So if anyone sees one like this or even parts let me know. The insurance company says they will only give him 6800.00 for his loss. :confused:

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
what part of the world is he in ?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are in Akron Ohio.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya Chris a GPS would be a good idea. We are posting on all UTV forums. He will probably never get his tools back. So he is out of service in the shop till Snap-On shows up and has mercy on him.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Please post some photos for us to look out for. Also good idea to post up pics on teryx forums and any others you can. I am thinking I am going to have some type of gps tracking devise installed in the next few weeks just so I can kick someone in the nuts if they take mine. Or at least law enforcement can.
That is an awesome idea! :D

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
It really stinks that there are people it the world that think that whats yours is theirs!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
We havn't seen anything yet. By the time they get cap and trade, government health care, and complete the redistribution of our wealth. Everybody will have our money except us.

·
Registered
81 Posts
How right you are, Prowlerbob. We might add to your list that whatever garbage people do, they are not responsible for their actions. It is always somebody else's fault.

·
Registered
39 Posts
{Thieves ....pieces of **** }...they come into my place or my garage and me and my buddies " smith & wesson " are comming out to have a loud talk :cool: ! Hope he gets his things back ....at least money from the insurance to start again !!Sorry to here things like that....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts