Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone bought prowler brake pads on ebay they sell all day for 35 bucks for a full set and free shipping? do they work :confused:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have some comming in 2 to 6 days ill update on what i think 3 sets of pads fts and rrs for 34 bucks free shipping. they sound and look nice well see, ill take one for the P-nation..

·
Registered
583 Posts
I bought EBC brakes from Ebay for about $30 last fall. I've had it in water and mud a few times and they seem to be fine. It was 3 sets of pads for that price.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Just be careful boys, I've ordered pads for my street bike from ebay as well... Only one thing.. some of these foreign manufacturers still make their pads using a lot of Asbestos.. that could equal some serious health probs down the road.. Just a heads up..

M

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well here is the verdict, i like them alot deffinitly notice a difference i have about 100 miles on them right now. great deal on ebay. deffinitly made over seas though

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes i would deffinitly buy them again, they work really well, i also recomend dot 4 brake fluid. for steap decents over a long period of time. what a difference....

·
Registered
733 Posts
Good to know! Thanks for the feedback, what a great deal :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
yes i would deffinitly buy them again, they work really well, i also recomend dot 4 brake fluid. for steap decents over a long period of time. what a difference....
Learned that the hard way coming down off Black Mountain in Harlan. Bleed those brakes!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I was looking at a lot of the brakes they were selling on eBay. There were a few different material options like Sintered, semi-metallic, kevlar, etc. Does anybody know what is the best for durability, but won't squeak like crazy? Any issues with squeaking with those Sintered ones?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts