Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

We buy brand new UTV's to do our instruction manuals on, and then sell them with a brand new production turbo kit on them. This is one of those with very few miles.

Chris

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Chris

I should have just bought this one from you. By the time I'm done I will have spent $30,000 on mine. That is a very good deal.

·
Registered
166 Posts
WOW!! That is a great deal for someone that wants huge power right out of the box for the same price as a new one. Good luck with the sale! Bring it out to Glamis halloween weekend and I'm sure you can find a buyer with all the $$$ runing around out there.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're bringing both this one and the Brand New Teryx, but we need them sold before Glamis, so the new owners can drive them in the new Side x Side Mania DVD, not us.

Chris

·
Registered
166 Posts
you should put it up on glamisdunes.com in the for sale section and see if there are any takers over there.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good idea...both this and our Teryx will be at Glamis hopefully with their new owners. :)

The Teryx puts down 96+ rwhp and the Prowler is 120+ rwhp, but it will be dyno'd this week hopefully and we're hoping for closer to 140 rwhp on the Prowler.

Chris

·
Registered
72 Posts
My Prowler is in the shop getting a quote for a frame swap. If my insurance company writes it off any time soon Ill be very interested in buying this thing.
I'd have to have it shipped to Canada but oh well. Me's thinks it would be very worth it.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Chris that is a steel!!!!

someone will get a beast!!!

Great price way to go!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
People must be broke or don't quite understand that this is a brand new never been titled machine with full warranty and dealer available financing for the same cost as one you'd buy off the showroom floor. Come on guys! :)

Chris

·
Registered
3,564 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Mine should be done this Thursday. Trey is going to stop by on his way to Havasu. I am looking forward to getting to ride my Arctic Cat after this 6 month project.

Todd

1 - 20 of 32 Posts