Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**sold**

Brand new PRP suspension seats for an Arctic Cat Prowler. May fit others. Gray tweed. Just Scotchgarded. I bought these without first checking to see if they would work with my lowered aftermarket cage…..well, they don’t. Never installed. $200 cash firm for the pair. Great deal!! Located near the 15 & 91 freeways in Corona. Will not ship. (951)808-0850.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Great looking seats, I am sure you will sell them.

When you lowered your seats did you get rid of the arm rest?
My new cage is lower than stock, but I have not lowered my seats as of yet. I hear it is quite expensive to have done, and, honestly, after a second custom cage and Long Travel, my bank account is still smoldering:eek:. I will have to wait on that one.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how wide are they? I tried some super tz Beards and they were too wide
They are 19.5" wide. They are made for the Prowler. I did loosely mount them to the stock seat bases just to get an idea of how they "feel". Way more comfy than the stockers, but will not latch in place because, as they are a bit more "reclined", the backs hit a support bar on my aftermarket cage.:(

·
Registered
682 Posts
Thats the same problem with most aftermarket seats. They recline too much and wont work with stock cage and most are too wide.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These are now sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts