·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
This really does not have anything to do with suspension, engines, turbos, or seat lowering but look what we caught in the back yard tonight.This guy has been running around my backyard for about a month now.
I saw that thing hanging out under a tree a few hours ago enjoying the large playground and now he's in a 2 x 4 cage. He must love his new home. lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
This really does not have anything to do with suspension, engines, turbos, or seat lowering but look what we caught in the back yard tonight.This guy has been running around my backyard for about a month now.
Nice catch ! I grew up raising rabbits with my parents ,, We had New Zealand ones and they would have up to 20 rabbits to a litter.. We raised them to eat .
Are these black rabbits plentiful and are all around your place ? My son who lives in Calif. has them in his scrubbery all around his yard ,,running every where..

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think this one was a pet that got loose or someone let loose. We have plenty of cotton tails around here but no black ones. This one is pretty tame too.

My daughtrer and I built a cage for her Rabbit "Cinnamon" so if you want a idea heres a double decker ..

·
Registered
56 Posts
thanks ,,my daughter thought it up and me being a life long carpenter just helped ,, Cinnamon lived her life out and died and I listed the rabbit cage on craigs list and sold it to a lady who came with out a pickup truck .. I had to come-along- it up to a tree limb and loaded it onto the roof of her SUV .. thats what she wanted so I obliged .. LOL now you know the rest of the story ..now who was that said that before me ??

·
Registered
463 Posts
Paul Harvey, Good DAY.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I used to have rabbits foot for good luck, maybe thats what I need hanging on my prowler.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts