Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish I had my prowler tonight . I work in northern Alberta in the oil patch and my truck stopped running , it's -42 now and the truck cooled off fast no heat. If I had the prowler now I could run back to the camp about 65 Klms from here . It's all ice roads and it would be a laugh out here with it.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Yipes! Does not sound like fun! A Prowler would help

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Too dang cold for me! It's 8 F with a windchill of 0 here...cold enough.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The wife at home in Halifax Nova Scotia was laughing at me saying its 3 there but on a good note it's warming up . It's a blistering -30 now almost beach weather ...... For a polar bear. LOL

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
wish i had my prowler tonight . I work in northern alberta in the oil patch and my truck stopped running , it's -42 now and the truck cooled off fast no heat. If i had the prowler now i could run back to the camp about 65 klms from here . It's all ice roads and it would be a laugh out here with it.
man,now that is cold,i think you would freeze solid on the prowler.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
I will never complain about 10 below weather again! We only have sub-teen weather about once a year for maybe a week!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
once below say -10 ya really don't feel it ya just freeze faster LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well got another truck this morning but last night it ran out of fuel , killed the battery and froze solid . Had tarps around truck with 2 big heaters going after several hours got it running then spent the rest of the day getting the brakes free and the pump . Told the wife to book a trip somewhere's worm.
Ya you would freeze ridding the prowler but at least i would be moving and get closer to the camp. LOL

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
I bet the summers make up for it!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Well got another truck this morning but last night it ran out of fuel , killed the battery and froze solid . Had tarps around truck with 2 big heaters going after several hours got it running then spent the rest of the day getting the brakes free and the pump . Told the wife to book a trip somewhere's worm.
Ya you would freeze ridding the prowler but at least i would be moving and get closer to the camp. LOL
True,what do you do ,work in the oil fields.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
but it a dry cold

1 - 13 of 13 Posts