1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
94 Posts
looks like nice seats,I want the low back black and silver.:Dare those complete seats or just covers.

Yes they are complete seats.

PRP Arctic Cat Prowler Seats

Built for safety, PRP Custom UTV Seats are engineered to bolt directly to the factory seat pan on the Arctic Cat Prowler. Adjustable seats provide increased adjustment for additional legroom so larger operators don't hit their knees on the dash. There's also additional movement forward to accommodate smaller operators. Slotted for a four-point twin harness. Designed to safely seat three riders, rear bench seats easily install with bench mount (sold separately) and are slotted for three five-point harnesses. Bucket seats simply clip to stock seat pans. Crafted of vinyl.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If that price was for a pair I might get them but for each I can't do it.

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Have to check it out, Cabela's just opened a store in the Grand Rapids, MI. area. Next to the Mall the wife is trying to finance!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I was just wondering,the way those seats roll up on the sides,if you could still use your factory shoulder harnesses.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
just an FYI

my seats from them I had to redrill the mount holes [on the stock seat base] .. they were off quite a bit .... and they have to be forced into place as they are wider than stock, caused a lil cut on the cover bottom where it goes past the dog house do to forcing the fit.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
just an FYI

my seats from them I had to redrill the mount holes .. they were off quite a bit .... and they have to be forced into place as they are wider than stock, caused a lil cut on the cover bottom where it goes past the dog house do to forcing the fit.
Its looks like it would be a tight fit.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
OH and another FYI

the PRP seats run a lil narrow in the seat between the bolsters, so iff'in ya have a "normal sized azz " like me ya just might find they are a bit uncomfortable after a couple hundred mile run ... in my case it's do to hip replacement [x2] scarring right where the internal brace under the foam is located.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
OH and another FYI

the PRP seats run a lil narrow in the seat between the bolsters, so iff'in ya have a "normal sized azz " like me ya just might find they are a bit uncomfortable after a couple hundred mile run ... in my case it's do to hip replacement [x2] scarring right where the internal brace under the foam is located.
my factory seats seem to be okay,the wife and I can go 30 miles easy with out stopping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts