Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am a new member with a 2016 Prowler 700 HDX that I use for utility work around my property. I also drive the grandchildren around in it.
Lately I have been plowing snow and have the Warin plow with the quick disconnect system. I have used it four times thus far this winter.
Lately have had problem with plow disconnecting from my rig, while backing up. Anyone have a similar problem? I know the solution is to
move to warmer climate but I like it here.
Thanks,
Calhoun

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hello,
I am a new member with a 2016 Prowler 700 HDX that I use for utility work around my property. I also drive the grandchildren around in it.
Lately I have been plowing snow and have the Warin plow with the quick disconnect system. I have used it four times thus far this winter.
Lately have had problem with plow disconnecting from my rig, while backing up. Anyone have a similar problem? I know the solution is to
move to warmer climate but I like it here.
Thanks,
Calhoun

Welcome to the prowler forum,great info and great members....keep us up to date on your new HDX

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome to the best Prowler site going! Not that familiar with the quick connect plow system. Is it disconnecting while back blading? Regardless you would think that it should not come off! Is it a Warn system?

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Hi, Calhoun

Welcome. Where are you located? I don't have a plow, so I can't help with your issue.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house , read below in the signature lines for "newly instructions" :)

is that quick mount like a skid steer's quick mount ? ... I'll have to go look at Warn's site to see it

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome to the best Prowler forum!

I do use the Warn plow - front mount system. It works great for me, no problem at all. If you have the same front mount system like me, I just dont understand how it can get loose when you back up, unless you dont mount it properly with the two pins(?) to the frame-mount in the front everytime you use it.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Not sure how your Warn system hooks up, mines aftermarket and has the 2 pins, like Johan82's does. A buddy has a Polaris plow mount, on his Ranger. Its has the quick connect system, its probably about the same as yours. I'll check his out next time I see him with it.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
By the time I get mine back together, it will be time to remove the plow! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts