Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just throwing this out there for those who may be interested, I have released a new hunting, fishing, and outdoor site named Outdoor-Forums.com. If you are a fan of camping or the outdoors, we would love to have you join us! Still looking for a site designer, however, everything is 100% functional.

The site can be found at Hunting, Fishing, and Outdoor Forums

Look forward to seeing you around!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Looks pretty Good.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Oh cm on camping sucks. Loud music, cold beer, half naked girls. Just terrible and un American.
SandChris you are an Ace Mechanic and Funny!

·
CommanderTalk.com
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey everyone, ya check the site out if you get the chance...it is brand new so not a lot to see, however, join up and start posting and hopefully the word will spread and the site will grow :)

@ Split, no I do not have any chevy forums my friend, however, could always start one ;)

Thanks for the support all!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
do you do Diesel forums also ??

I'm a diesel junkie

·
CommanderTalk.com
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do you do Diesel forums also ??

I'm a diesel junkie
I actually wanted to start one, however, don't really have the expertise to help anyone or get content on the site...would need to have someone who could help and get members and content posted. Basically, I would need there to be some people who were standing by to register and start posting, otherwise, it would remain empty with no content (except for me telling people how Ford had to buy back my 6.0 liter)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
K

thought you might be one of the existing sites out there now .. some are big and cumbersome with tooooo much infighting [I don't go to those, too old and have no tolerance for the crapola] but some have good posters like here.

·
CommanderTalk.com
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
K

thought you might be one of the existing sites out there now .. some are big and cumbersome with tooooo much infighting [I don't go to those, too old and have no tolerance for the crapola] but some have good posters like here.
I am putting a diesel forum together...should be up in the next few days, what can I say, just could not help myself, have to give it a try.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts