Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been trying to add some pics on this site.... but they say its to small... i put the pics on anyother website.... why cant we do it here?.... ive wanted to add up to 10 pics and only accepted one... yes they are off a cell phone but they work anywhere else?!?! any help will be greatly welcomed

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
i have been trying to add some pics on this site.... but they say its to small... i put the pics on anyother website.... why cant we do it here?.... ive wanted to add up to 10 pics and only accepted one... yes they are off a cell phone but they work anywhere else?!?! any help will be greatly welcomed

not sure why it wont work, never had a to small problem before lol

are you trying to post them on a thread? or in the Media Gallery?

have you tryed both? This can help me figure it out.

I will pm Stew the admin this thread and see if he knows what wrong?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is for the media gallery... i think i could post them on a thread... but i would like to have them in the gallery so its easier to find when the thread is outdated

thanks

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
this is for the media gallery... i think i could post them on a thread... but i would like to have them in the gallery so its easier to find when the thread is outdated

thanks

I figured that, I think it is because the Media Gallery needs to be more uniform in sizing the pictures, So the forum can display a rotation of pictures that all have similar format and size.

cell phone pictures can look good but they have real low quality and different pixels.

I think this forum will get easier to navigate soon. The guys that own this site are known for their skills with this stuff.

maybe you can post some on your profile and signature

1 - 5 of 5 Posts