Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first prowler. My brother in law talked me into getting Arctic Cat and I decided on the prowler xtz. My problem is that I am going from working on kohler and gas engines into these electical type engines. I don't know where to find anything. I seemto be looking at an alien craft.
I can't even find the oil dip stick or the spark plugs.

HELP! :confused:

·
Registered
463 Posts
What are you talking about (these electrical) the plugs are right on top of each cyclinder under the plug wire boot. The oil dip stick is on the drivers side down toward the bottom of the engine it is hard to see.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
The important thing is if you know where the gas peddle is. The brake peddle not so much.
This is my first prowler. My brother in law talked me into getting Arctic Cat and I decided on the prowler xtz. My problem is that I am going from working on kohler and gas engines into these electical type engines. I don't know where to find anything. I seemto be looking at an alien craft.
I can't even find the oil dip stick or the spark plugs.

HELP! :confused:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I beleive there is a owners manual delivered with the unit and if not then you can download a repair manual online. These are definately not kohlers, as your right foot should have informed you of this already.
I have seen the kohler in a fine utv though, that being, Case. (International) All the parts you mentioned for the cat can be found under the engine cover.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts