Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
That looks like fun. Thanks for sharing. Do you ever see your neighbor Tommy Lee Jones out there in Meridian? Shot that could be his property your riding on. lol

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
send some snow here to Cd'A .. all melted off right now, low snow year up here funny after 2 years of 100 year snows in a row.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Thanks for the video,looks like a lot of fun

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought the tracks because I figured it would be cheaper in the long run than buying a snow Mobile. I need to get to my vacation home which is about 3/4 mile off the plowed road. We had been loading up my tractor with the snow blower and transferring it back and forth from our home in Meridian Idaho to the vacation home, about 75 miles each way. Now we just load the cat and run it back and forth. :) I still plow open the access road if we're going to stay a day or two. Note it's colder than crapp with all that snow blowing up, one needs to dress warm for the ride. :eek: :eek: :eek:

There was another hillside I climbed that was steeper with deeper drifts. The tracks worked great once I figured out you need to keep your speed down and not dig down into the snow. I will more than likely get my ass stuck sometime being I don't know when to stop. :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Mustanggeek your right we got 14" Fri. night and calling for 10" tues. the fun wore off a month ago. Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts