Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On passenger side of engine. 2010 XTX 700 Prowler

Picture 1 shows chaffing to the rubber radiator hose near entry to the engine. The seat boxing is rubbing it.

Picture 2 shows a wire tie used to pull the hose away from the seat boxing to stop the chaffing.

Might want to check hose soon so this does not puncture hose causing loss of coolant and overheating.

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
On passenger side of engine. 2010 XTX 700 Prowler

Picture 1 shows chaffing to the rubber radiator hose near entry to the engine. The seat boxing is rubbing it.

Picture 2 shows a wire tie used to pull the hose away from the seat boxing to stop the chaffing.

Might want to check hose soon so this does not puncture hose causing loss of coolant and overheating.
good catch. In pic #2 did U put that bleeder in or is that factory? Wish mine had that 2008 700.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
good catch Terry,I had a post on here the other day also, about the radiator hose on the drivers side on the 650 prowler it goes under the front cross member then turns up and goes to the radiator mine was rubbing the cross member.another good fix is take another piece of hose and put around the other hose and zip tie it.:(

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good catch Terry,I had a post on here the other day also, about the radiator hose on the drivers side on the 650 prowler it goes under the front cross member then turns up and goes to the radiator mine was rubbing the cross member.another good fix is take another piece of hose and put around the other hose and zip tie it.:(
I agree, I didn't have a piece of rubber or hose to go around it or I would have done that too.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
should have come up I got some.:D
...not enough hours today, good weather, 50's, sunny. Gettin' things done around here.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts