Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In stock and ready to ship. Works Performance "G" Series shocks for OEM location. Daul rate springs, valved for 2 and/or 4 seater w/ 5/8 shaft. Get a better ride and stability w/o the huge price. $1,100.00 for (4) and can be sold in front and/or rear pairs. Mention Prowlertalk and receive 10% off

619-561-1300:eek:

·
Registered
861 Posts
nice diecast!! sweet price! ANYTHING is better then stock...i know i know Jim.. :D

Split

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
In stock and ready to ship. Works Performance "G" Series shocks for OEM location. Daul rate springs, valved for 2 and/or 4 seater w/ 5/8 shaft. Get a better ride and stability w/o the huge price. $1,100.00 for (4) and can be sold in front and/or rear pairs. Mention Prowlertalk and receive 10% off

619-561-1300:eek:
Im sorry but those are cheep shocks? I still can pay the price I guess I will still run the stock shocks. Tahnks anyway

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
That's alot better than most. So with the 10% off that makes those $990.00 plus tax and shipping right?
I still cant do it, Like I said before I thought building my mustang cost alot, But UTV parts are alot more.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
No tax if you are in a different state than the retailer.Those are the cheapest replacement shocks you can buy right now.Kings 1600-2000.Foxes 1400-1800.Walker evans 1200-1400.Bilstiens 1200-1400.
If you buy them one at a time it's really cheap.
Dang King SHocks so expensive,:confused: Thats the price for the new adjustable ones right?

·
Registered
861 Posts
my kings were $$$$, the funny thing is that i took some guys out to the rim that have never ridden in a UTV before, all 8 of them said the same exact thing.....without a doubt they all mentioned the ride quality and how smooth it was...now if my doors hadnt fell off......:eek:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The construction of the Works Performance Shock are incredible, second to none. They're not 2.0's or 2.5's w/ res. so the oil capacity is not as much, but the valving is great to compare. Having the daul rate springs help from going on the pavement to off road. The shocks in the pic are for the 550/650/700 models. I haven't received the XTZ replacements as of now. Hope this helps!!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
i hit a pothole at about 45 mph, when we landed my door popped open, then the other one let go...I didnt have any retainers on them and since they are built to the angle of the cage they hit the ground and drug til i got stopped...Skins are pretty much totaled. even trashed they look better then yours sandchris... :)

now quit jacking threads!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
After breaking an OEM rear shock I went with Walker Evans, adjustable, w/ reservoir and heavy duty rear spring for rear seating.

Now with my 3 kids in the back the Cat doesnt sag at all and I have a much better ride (now if I could have just remember to check the lug nuts after putting them on :) )

I got them for $1,300 no tax, free shipping.

Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
12 Posts
Diecast how differant is ride quality. Got any videos showing ride differance. Just alot of cast with out knowing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts