Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a set of QA1 14" 350# 2.5" Coil Over springs at summit for $34 or so each and fit/work great! Just installed them tonight so I will get some pics up soon. The model number is 14-350 from QA1.. the pic they show on summit isnt right but when you get them they are the right ones. Just thought I would share that for the people with saggy XTZ rears! I have 12.5" of clearance now!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am interested in hearing how they are working for you and seeing your install. How difficult were they to install? I haven’t even got my XTZ and know I will need to something. I plan on putting on a full AC hard cab. What are the things I want my dealer to verify before I pick it up?

·
Registered
861 Posts
I am interested in hearing how they are working for you and seeing your install. How difficult were they to install? I haven’t even got my XTZ and know I will need to something. I plan on putting on a full AC hard cab. What are the things I want my dealer to verify before I pick it up?
Murph, there is a thread on here by todd/flyin121 i believe its called "things to check", do a search and look for it..it all needs to be done. You will save yourself some headaches for sure in the long run. As far as Brandon, nice catch dude, thanks for passing that on! Drive it around for a bit and report back! thx..

Split

·
Registered
174 Posts
a real easy way is to use 2" or smaller hose clamps. Works great!!! I also got some eibach springs drom prestige mike, and i have 13" of clearance and the ride is great. I just installed a speedwerx exhaust so I'll update after the weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts