Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my new cage that Ray @ Korporate X built for me.. I pick it up tomorrow.. Let me know you guys think!

·
Registered
861 Posts
man thats super beefy!! you'll be like me needing new shocks when u get that thing all loaded up! looks good...i really like his bumpers but i couldnt find a price/contact for him.

$plit

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep its gonna have an aluminum roof and doors when its done. Ray does real good work and actually builds the stuff with safety in mind which I like because my 2 kids will be riding in the back sometimes. Split, His number is 480-390-5897..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks Brandon for the nice words. I really hope you like your new cage.
I think it came out very nice and will look awsome once it is powdercoated.

Hey Split, Im still working on my website and will have a shopping cart on there soon. Sorry for not having prices on there. I usually build cages and bumpers custom to what the customer wants so pricing may change depending on the build. I try to keep my prices fair and I will always try to work with you to make sure you get what you want.

My number is on my website along with an email address so if you are interested still, you should have no problems contacting me.

Thanks again Brandon. Here are some more pics of your new cage.

Ray @ KorporateX

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Definitely adds some weight but the safety is my main concern for my kids. Dont think the weight will be a big deal with XTZ motor. I did notice that the rear shocks need to be adjusted stiffer though.

·
Registered
155 Posts
dang, safety sure won't be an issue with this cage!! and looks real nice, this sure will do it's job, keep riders safe. nice work, love it!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts