that's awesome!!!!:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
heck ya .. very cool ! and I was there 2 weeks ago LOL

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Kinda like Gary built! Practical for Toy's!

·
Registered
34 Posts
might be a new winter project :)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would have to build a bigger garage first...with heat!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
New Enclosed Trailer..........

Getting ready to pull the trigger on this 6x10 en-closed Trailer......2,770 out the door that includes title and Permanent plates.I will use it for hauling my Quad sometimes, and keeping my hunting gear in it during hunting season,and I can use it for storage during the winter months.........I looked around for one to put the prowler in but it was gonna to have to have a 7'-4'' door opening,and a trailer that size was gonna cost close to 4,000 dollars.this trailer has a 3 year warranty.....It's a Homesteader Brand...........15'' tires, Torsion bar axle, tie down cleats,and a light in it with a side door......I also thought I could wire it up and run it off my small generator and stay in it..........it's 10' long not counting the V,the V is another 18'' long.

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Damn Son, I can't keep up with you! Nice trailer BTW!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Getting ready to pull the trigger on this 6x10 en-closed Trailer......2,770 out the door that includes title and Permanent plates.I will use it for hauling my Quad sometimes, and keeping my hunting gear in it during hunting season,and I can use it for storage during the winter months.........I looked around for one to put the prowler in but it was gonna to have to have a 7'-4'' door opening,and a trailer that size was gonna cost close to 4,000 dollars.this trailer has a 3 year warranty.....It's a Homesteader Brand...........15'' tires, Torsion bar axle, tie down cleats,and a light in it with a side door......I also thought I could wire it up and run it off my small generator and stay in it..........it's 10' long not counting the V,the V is another 18'' long.
...very good trailer! Mine is 7 X 12 tandem. Never use it anymore, need to sell it. Stock picture listed, my fenders are not tread plate, just polished aluminum.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
width is everything in these trailers, a 6' width is way tight if your going to ever use it for anything else .. just say'n IMHO 7' is minimum better 8' .... length will work but another 2' would be nice too , for us big kids a lil tight to hook up the rigs in a 10'er but ya can.

·
Registered
162 Posts
This was my old sled trailer. It is 6' wide and 25' long with the V. I'm with Gary, 6' is to narrow when it comes to tying everything down. The upside was that I never tied the sleds down I just set the brakes.
I did get the Prowler in there once. If you remove 4 bolts and loosen a bunch of others you can actually fold the round bar cages to get in and out of short trailers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
width is everything in these trailers, a 6' width is way tight if your going to ever use it for anything else .. just say'n IMHO 7' is minimum better 8' .... length will work but another 2' would be nice too , for us big kids a lil tight to hook up the rigs in a 10'er but ya can.
If I go 7' wide it has to be 14' long,6'x10' will work good for my Quad my buddy has a 6x12 and he can get 2 quads in it,I have a 6x12 flat for my tractor and prowler,plus I wanted to stay under 3,000 dollars,my quad is 51'' wide.If I go any longer than 10' in a box trailer I will drag the bottom off going to the cabin....my 6x12 flat I built it and I made it higher in the air so it wouldn't drag.......

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
...very good trailer! Mine is 7 X 12 tandem. Never use it anymore, need to sell it. Stock picture listed, my fenders are not tread plate, just polished aluminum.
Terry the ones I looked at were 7x14.....I would go with a 7x12 if i could find one

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Thats a good looking trailer Terry...

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Trailer bought, picking up tomorrow ended up getting it for 2,580 including life time plates............:):) I ended up getting a different brand,cant think of the name right off,but this one has a powder coated square tubing frame and marine grade 3/4 plywood on the floor,3 side vents, 3/8 OSB wood on the walls and a insulated ceiling,and the wall studs are on 16'' centers instead of 2'.............

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
assume 6x10'

good for you ya got what YOU needed :)

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Sounds like a great trailer for the price!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts