Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 AC ATV's and am thinking about getting a Prowler or maybe a Wildcat. I've never rode in a Prowler or know anybody that has one. What is the aftermarket support like for them. If I got one I would have to lift, snorkel, and get bigger tires. It's all deep mud here. Everybody around here drives Polaris for some reason so I'd like to show'em what an AC SXS can do.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I have 3 AC ATV's and am thinking about getting a Prowler or maybe a Wildcat. I've never rode in a Prowler or know anybody that has one. What is the aftermarket support like for them. If I got one I would have to lift, snorkel, and get bigger tires. It's all deep mud here. Everybody around here drives Polaris for some reason so I'd like to show'em what an AC SXS can do.
I think you would like A Prowler,lol Buy a 1000 XTZ snorkel it and lift it,and show them what it will do,are you thinking of new or used.You can put 28'' on it with out lifting it..........I do know that a wild Cat is a wicked machine in the mud...if you plan on mudding it I would go with a Wild Cat.:)

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Anything from AC with the 1000 V twin will rip! For pure mudding I'd go Wildcat, for sport utility use the XTZ XT 1000 would be my choice!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I'm going to get the Wildcat. I did some research and found a 6" lift, snorkel kits and everything I'd need to get it the way I want it. I was going to get a 2 seat, but my wife informed me we'd need a 4 seat so the dogs would have a place to ride...:D

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
The dogs will appreciate it! It will make a great ride.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
The dogs will appreciate it! It will make a great ride.
welcome to the site John

how big are you, some of us don't fit in the smaller machines .. so our choice is the Prowler and 2 cylinders please :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts