1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok Joe you can have the dance floor now.......

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I must have some taste I bought a Prowler, Didnt I?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dig it!!!!
Where did you get it?
My dad is a neon sign collector and there are many more. You have any signs you like in particular? He may have it and most of them are for sale. They don't ship to well because of the glass tube though so they would have to be picked up locally.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Joe,,I think your're surrounded but hang in there anyway

I must have some taste I bought a Prowler, Didnt I?

Excuse me for butting in here but what I am reading makes me think of the Football Game I just went to In Denver ,,the Broncos played the Steelers and I sit amongst Steelers fans and Broncos fans ( I wore the Broncos hat and jersey ) and had a great time.. jabbing at each other when ever one of the teams scored or made a great play.. all in fun and all for one thing ,,the sport of it ..

Thats what I like about this forum ,,and in this case my hats off to ya Joe..cause you do have some taste as you did in fact buy a Prowler..
But Joe I gotta tell ya ,,I am a Chevy guy (LOL)who likes the old Ford Trucks also..

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Excuse me for butting in here but what I am reading makes me think of the Football Game I just went to In Denver ,,the Broncos played the Steelers and I sit amongst Steelers fans and Broncos fans ( I wore the Broncos hat and jersey ) and had a great time.. jabbing at each other when ever one of the teams scored or made a great play.. all in fun and all for one thing ,,the sport of it ..

Thats what I like about this forum ,,and in this case my hats off to ya Joe..cause you do have some taste as you did in fact buy a Prowler..
But Joe I gotta tell ya ,,I am a Chevy guy (LOL)who likes the old Ford Trucks also..
Im a Denver Fan! Like I said before I bought my first Ford when I was a Chevy Tech
, I got tired of how much GM gets to hide from the public. So I like the underdog maybe thats why I bought a Prowler? Sure Glad I did!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Cool looking sign. I'm all mixed up on this one. Love mustangs! Pull for Jeff Gordon and Chevy on the race track. Just sold a Ford Expedition that i loved! But definately a Chevy man when it comes to trucks. Explain that one.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Gm showed me I was right about them when they sent millions of our money to China to save jobs there, Im sorry nut I dont have a very high opinion of GM!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts