Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Does anyone have a map of Cinders and the surrounding area?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Heres a video of a sand car climbing 100 dollar hill, the video does no justice for how steep and long the climb is.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
SO how far is Cinders from Flagstaff? Trying to get an idea of how far it is for me.

My ride wont quite be ready i dont think. bunch of stuff went out for paint and powerd coating today. so it will be to close probably.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
That's a cool video. How does that hill compare to Oldsmobile at Glamis. I haven't been to the cinders yet, only to the dunes a couple of times.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
That is a big long steep hill,, taller than Olds I would bet, i have never been there either.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Hey rick would you post this over at rhinotalk?
Yep you got it,,, Hey side not,,,have you guys seen Flying121's signature? We have to get a look at his Cat!!!! I was just reading it a second ago. Sorry for the hijack I am going to go post up sinders stuff.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I was out there a couple of weekends ago and was able to go anywhere in my XTZ. I didn't try to climb 100 dollar hill though. we took the back way up so there is a way to get to the top without climbing the hill. That hill is huge and steep. It puts olds or any other hill at the dunes to shame. I don't think I would even go down it.;)

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Notice how small the pine trees look from the top.
I hate asking this question these days with all the nice builds going on. But Chris what vehicle are you going to ride. I do have 2 two wheeler moto's :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts