Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for cinders this long weekend? I am a cinders virgin so looking to hopefully meet up with some peeps..probably pull my toyhauler up sat morning..will there be space? Split

·
Registered
273 Posts
The Cinders is one of coolest places I have ever had a chance to ride at. One thing is for sure you will not go alone, there is bound to be many many riders. So have a great time and be safe. Take pictures.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Have a great time..... You will be surrounded by thousands of your closest friends. Good Times

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I would love o go but I dont have anyway to camp.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I would love o go but I dont have anyway to camp.
You can camp there. Who knows maybe some Hot off road girl will have an extra spot for you in her trailer. If not or you’re not single then tents, truck beds, and back seats always work. The temps up there are nice this time of year. The ground up there is like a bean bag chair when your in a tent just bring a rake and you're golden.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks like alot of of peeps are heading to stoneman lake? Yes, chris, then i can take a look at your hairdryer! hehe

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well cinders was a blast..lots of fun..its crazy how many people still come over to check out a AC 1000 even thought they been out a while...it was like shooin fly's!

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
There are still a lot of people that have not even seen one yet.
I have one and I don't remember what it looks like. It has been on vacation in Colorado and California for the last 4 months.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rofl ...sorry Todd..feeling your pain brutha! but how sweet it will be if it ever comes back from vacation!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I think a lot of people don't even know about them still. This dune season it will be interesting to see how many of them are out there. My guess is not many and I like it like that!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts