Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have stock with about 200 miles on them primary and secondary clucth for sale. no rollers $200 plus ship. off XTZ but fits most prowlers.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Maybe do a babbitsonline parts search and cross reference the part numbers between the different machines and years. If you are lucky, maybe they will list them as the same part#. If not, I guess one would have to contact Arctic Cat and see if they would still work.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes its complte and I'll post pics thurs sometime. I got a stage 1 thru 5 from airdam and all I used from the stock was rollers. Was keeping it in case I wanted to go back to stock but someone stole my prowler

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures. So you bought a new primary, secondary, helix and spring and sent them to Airdam (Adam) to get the stage 1-5?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I kept my stock ones and bought all new stuff from airdam. 1 thru 5 . when I got it I took the stock stuff off and put airdam's stuff back on. The prowler had apox 200 miles on it when all this happened. Since someone needed the prowler worse then me so now I don't have one . I think airdam told me all prowlers used the same clucth.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
*****sold******
Beat me to it. I was seriously considering these to have Airdam modified so I could keep my current ones stock just in case.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Beat me to it. I was seriously considering these to have Airdam modified so I could keep my current ones stock just in case.
I can assure you when Adam does your clutch work you won't be disappointed. i run the stage 5+ and would not go back to stock.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I can assure you when Adam does your clutch work you won't be disappointed. i run the stage 5+ and would not go back to stock.
Thanks for the input. I think according to Adam's recommendations for my setup, I was just looking to do Stages 1-2 along with lightening the rollers. I hope I like it once I can afford to do it.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts