Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me who makes the best clutch kit for a 2009 xtx 700, mainly for trail riding.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had a local shop here in Phoenix, AZ install one for me for the dunes. It seems to be great I noticed the difference the first time I took it out. I will see what brand it is and let you know.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I had a local shop here in Phoenix, AZ install one for me for the dunes. It seems to be great I noticed the difference the first time I took it out. I will see what brand it is and let you know.
Where did you go I think it is time to have my clutch rebuilt???? Or does anyone wanna help and make a little side CASH???

·
Registered
5 Posts
///AIRDAM does machine work to the clutches. I plan on having him do 1 of my atv's early spring. I have read nothing but GREAT reviews of his work. It would probably be worth it to save the money from a clutch kit and have him do his magic.

·
Registered
271 Posts
HI guys thanks for the words! to the guys asking about the clutch work, my website is in my signature just check it out and PM me if you have any questions i'll be glad to help you out if i can.

·
Registered
155 Posts
i thought about doing the same but, the kit would only magnify the "jerking" when letting off gas and back on. i think i would go nuts. lol. :eek:
if your trail riding can allow you to keep a constant speed then it's a different story.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Actually, thats not right moose. It has easier throttle response now. I can give it just a little bit for more precise throttle, but when you step on it , it goes.

·
Registered
155 Posts
dang, that's nice to know!!! thought it would have made it even worse!! :rolleyes:
thanks for correcting me, now i need me some mud tires and a clutch kit to go along with the lift kit.;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
oh, while i mentioned the lift, would i be fine without worrying about shafts breaking with 26 or 27" mud lights and a 2" lift??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts