Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1000 Xtz with 27 in tires I live at 10,500 ft it bogges so I decided to purchase a clutch kit from speedwerks, I installed the secondary spring in B-4 I then removed the primary clutch to install the new stiffer springs in the wet clutch the one way bearing fell out of the housing and then one of he rollers popped out of the bearing I then put it back in the way I thought it went in the bearing, I then installed the one way bearing on to the wet clutch with the green dot facing out then installed the housing I started it up while it was idling it makes a bangin or knock noise i then pulled the wet clutch back out thinking maybe the springs popped out they were still there in place, So I'm not to sure if since the one way bearing popped a roller out if i didn't get it installed correctly or if its just bad or if the springs in the wet clutch are to heavy? Any help would be apperciated thanks?:)

·
Registered
192 Posts
AIRDAM has several videos on his website as to how they go together, or search on here for some of his posts about clutch install. he's the Master on that stuff. good luck bro.

·
Registered
656 Posts
AIRDAM has several videos on his website as to how they go together, or search on here for some of his posts about clutch install. he's the Master on that stuff. good luck bro.
What he said;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts