Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look guys A lot of us have worked very hard to try and make this site great for all of us. But I gotta tell you guys some of the crap on here is so childish it is just bull ****. If you have a problem with a company I have no problem with you airing it out. However do it in a well thought out and non slanderous way. You will get a lot more play from a well thought out and written post. And again be very careful about the slander I cannot stress that enough. I know some of us like the drama but some of us have enough of that everyday.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
291 Posts
That's 3 votes

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Look guys A lot of us have worked very hard to try and make this site great for all of us. But I gotta tell you guys some of the crap on here is so childish it is just bull ****. If you have a problem with a company I have no problem with you airing it out. However do it in a well thought out and non slanderous way. You will get a lot more play from a well thought out and written post. And again be very careful about the slander I cannot stress that enough. I know some of us like the drama but some of us have enough of that everyday.
Im sorry Sandchris about the post but I was at my whits end with that company and when the unnamed company started lying about it it upset me. So I am sorry If I made people upset, You wont be hearing from me much anymore. Sorry. Joe

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Joe we have all been at our wits end with companies. You are not alone. But I like a lot of other people on here are here to bounce ideas off of and learn from. And give some people a friendly hard time. Like I said if you were wronged we need to know about it. But like I said before in a way that protects the best interest of this site. Lots of good people on here and that includes you. There are several of us to bounce ideas off of to get the better end of the stick when you are wronged. How many times has someone come to you pissed about something and you have helped them see it in a better angle? Or helped them get a better outcome? I know you of all people know that when you are pissed and posting on the internet or to the wife etc. stuff just comes out wrong.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Joe we have all been at our wits end with companies. You are not alone. But I like a lot of other people on here are here to bounce ideas off of and learn from. And give some people a friendly hard time. Like I said if you were wronged we need to know about it. But like I said before in a way that protects the best interest of this site. Lots of good people on here and that includes you. There are several of us to bounce ideas off of to get the better end of the stick when you are wronged. How many times has someone come to you pissed about something and you have helped them see it in a better angle? Or helped them get a better outcome? I know you of all people know that when you are pissed and posting on the internet or to the wife etc. stuff just comes out wrong.
Well, I tried talking to them nice as I posted in the Ebay email and that didnt work, Did it many times.I Better not keep talking about it or it mite get started again. I would just like to prove the company was wrong and I didnt want them to do it to anyone else on here, And yes I wanted to help myself too. But I wont get the chance now. So I wont talk about it now. If you would like to hear what really happened you can Call me if you want. Again Im sorry I made some people mad.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think the big thing is to state your issue with a place and state the facts. Stating things like these guys are jerks and liars is not the best way to go about it. I think we have all had a disagreement with a company a person or even a freind and when you post things in anger you dont always say the best things.

Coming from a business side of things i see people get heated over many things weather it is a bill that is to high or a shipping charge that is seemingly outragous. I do think that most conflicts can be solved if people look at things from both sides of the conflict and work them out.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I think the big thing is to state your issue with a place and state the facts. Stating things like these guys are jerks and liars is not the best way to go about it. I think we have all had a disagreement with a company a person or even a freind and when you post things in anger you dont always say the best things.

Coming from a business side of things i see people get heated over many things weather it is a bill that is to high or a shipping charge that is seemingly outragous. I do think that most conflicts can be solved if people look at things from both sides of the conflict and work them out.
This is why I didnt want to start talking about it again because you would start playing the poor us again this is the last thing I am going to say, I know what happened I have copies of the emails before you change your ways in your email today. I will say that I am sorry that I got others involved in this. The subject is closed with me.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The question I have is, if AC really cares about their customer's that have experienced poor product related issues, why don't they have a customer care group that reaches out to their customers? Aren't they trying to grow market share in the side x side? I believe customers provide the best feedback…

This forum is full of a ton of good information and people, but frustrations mount when we spend a few dollars or thousands of dollars on repairs - Mostly due to poor manufacturer design... I'd think that the people on this forum are the ones that actually care about their purchase and/or dealership and ultimately the overall success of AC. It would be nice for them to appreciate their customers...

I've even called AC a few times and NEVER received a return call. OK, enough of my rant ;) AC - Just give us some love!!!!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
The question I have is, if AC really cares about their customer's that have experienced poor product related issues, why don't they have a customer care group that reaches out to their customers? Aren't they trying to grow market share in the side x side? I believe customers provide the best feedback…

This forum is full of a ton of good information and people, but frustrations mount when we spend a few dollars or thousands of dollars on repairs - Mostly due to poor manufacturer design... I'd think that the people on this forum are the ones that actually care about their purchase and/or dealership and ultimately the overall success of AC. It would be nice for them to appreciate their customers...

I've even called AC a few times and NEVER received a return call. OK, enough of my rant ;) AC - Just give us some love!!!!
Im sorry you have had problem talking to AC I dont know why but I have called them 4 times and believe it or not they called me back. It seems all the Big companies have their problems look at the 2 two companies that can do no wrong Honda and Toyota?

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is why I didnt want to start talking about it again because you would start playing the poor us again this is the last thing I am going to say, I know what happened I have copies of the emails before you change your ways in your email today. I will say that I am sorry that I got others involved in this. The subject is closed with me.

Now I never said "poor us". The truth of the whole thing is I offered to refund in full or exchange the belt if the old belt was returned. You want me to ship out the new belt and if you thought it was right then you would ship back the old belt. Now I am not sure but currently I know of noone who has a return policy like this. It is quite possible I made a mistake I think that it happens to everyone. All I am asking for me and all businesses out there is let us try and make it right before you go on the net blasting us.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Now I never said "poor us". The truth of the whole thing is I offered to refund in full or exchange the belt if the old belt was returned. You want me to ship out the new belt and if you thought it was right then you would ship back the old belt. Now I am not sure but currently I know of noone who has a return policy like this. It is quite possible I made a mistake I think that it happens to everyone. All I am asking for me and all businesses out there is let us try and make it right before you go on the net blasting us.
Im not blasting you. You offered to do a return after my post, If you read what I said you have to run your Business the way you see fit! with your feedback I will not ship the belt back first and have you say it not the belt I bought. Lets leave it at that, I didnt say anything bad about you in this post I just said we didnt see Eye to Eye now you come on here and want to fight again and I dont want to! I have moved on and dont want to fight about it. If you want to keep fighting I will ask someone to remove this post. Believe me I am done with it and I will not bad rap you to people. I do say you have to do Business the way you see fit and dont let me stop you from it.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Im not blasting you. You offered to do a return after my post, If you read what I said you have to run your Business the way you see fit! with your feedback I will not ship the belt back first and have you say it not the belt I bought. Lets leave it at that, I didnt say anything bad about you in this post I just said we didnt see Eye to Eye now you come on here and want to fight again and I dont want to! I have moved on and dont want to fight about it. If you want to keep fighting I will ask someone to remove this post. Believe me I am done with it and I will not bad rap you to people. I do say you have to do Business the way you see fit and dont let me stop you from it.

Ok guys enough is enough. I would like to close this post to any further replys about this issue. Joe has stated he wants to move on and forget this happened, so no more post about this Joe. Nationalrepodepo if you really care to make this right please contact Joe via email or PM. I think if you guys would talk on the phone with out pointing fingers this could get taken care of with out to much head ach.

We need venders and venders need us so please resolve this issue and I allow you both to post one and one only reply to let us know if you reached a gentleman agreement. But this site will not allow any more finger pointing.

Thank you guys for the Prowler Talk support and I hope this issue is done.

Seth

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
463 Posts
Thanks Seth. Im tired of hearing about it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm involved in several forums, not just SXS and we have run into this same situation on a few occasions. Most feel that they should be told if a vendor is not holding up their end of a deal and appreciate the individual doing so. Most times the vendor is notified by the unsatisfied customer and is given the opportunity to explain his side of the situation.
Personally I have only been forced to do this once, the vendor tried to BS the forum members, so I posted all of our exchange emails. He decided after that, that maybe I was right and did the honorable thing. :Lots of members will not deal with him still, because of all the grief he put me through and the fact that he only addressed the issue when he had no other choice. I will add that i kept my cool, stuck to the facts and I was the only party that could provide documentation to back me up. It's just too bad the vendor didn't address it with me at the start and all would have been good and no one the wiser. He has since really made huge efforts to take care of, and be honest with his clients/customers and I believe he will achieve success as long as he continues in this manner. It is a viable tool, as a last resort, used to protect fellow forum members, when done/used in a manner respectful of all parties. JMHO

1 - 19 of 19 Posts