Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this is a Prowler forum, but I just wanted to throw this out there to those who may be interested.

I re-released my Can-Am Commander site yesterday (www.CommanderTalk.com)

Still need to get the design done on the site, however, a lot of vBulletin designers are not designing for the newest version of vBulletin, but we are trying to find someone!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I know that this is a Rhino forum, but I just wanted to throw this out there to those who may be interested.

Still need to get the design done on the site, however, a lot of vBulletin designers are not designing for the newest version of vBulletin, but we are trying to find someone!

:confused:

·
Registered
583 Posts
I know that this is a Rhino forum, but I just wanted to throw this out there to those who may be interested.

I feel insulted. Commanders are ugly anyway.

·
Registered
271 Posts

good sir.... how long have you been a member here? september 2008? 100+ posts? how on earth do you find it in yourself to say something like that? i assume you must have copy and pasted that insult on this forum cause you had just written it on the rhino forum? ha. goodness.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
I think he is just trying to be funny and he knows some members will be offended with that comment. Giving you the benefit here dieselpowered.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
!!!!!fail!!!!!
i know that this is a rhino forum, but i just wanted to throw this out there to those who may be interested.

I re-released my can-am commander site yesterday (www.CommanderTalk.com)

still need to get the design done on the site, however, a lot of vbulletin designers are not designing for the newest version of vbulletin, but we are trying to find someone!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
CommanderTalk.com
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ouch guys, sorry about that, I will correct it...yes I was placing this thread on my old sites and you are correct, I copy and pasted from RhinoTalk, thus the reason it showed Rhino. My mistake I will go back and correct that.

Nonetheless, to each their own...was just sharing for anyone who was interested.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I think it the same reason there are Yamaha ads on our Arctic Cat Forum. They want us all to buy other brands so there wont be a Prowlertalk.net. LOL!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Im sorry Let me correct that their are no Yamaha ads on when I watch our site, Because I block them and all the other ads.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts