Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to our own Matt Hunt who was on Team Genright that took 2nd place at the King Of The Hammers main event. Way to go Matt, Tony and all the team...
Gotta say, it was an exciting race from the time Shannon Campbell came up behind Jason Scherer at Backdoor...Shannon passed Jason there when Jason winched up it and Shannon just hammered up it. Jason was so upset and took off to try and catch Shannon, he left his co-dawg standing there...Jason then broke on the backside and had to do repairs without his partner...
Way to go to all the teams....

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hmmmmmm im gonna have to go find this matt and tell him he owes me something !!!!!

Darryl thanks for the mad props but that must have been a Different Matt Hunt .........

<<<<<< this Matt Hunt , as in me ,was on team 609 Smiley Racing and unfortunatly we DNF'd due a transmission failure .so i cant take credit where it isnt due

thanks anyways

the NOT one and only Matt Hunt @ KOH:D

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Well congrats for being there at least and making an attempt at it. That's more then most of us did. Wish you luck in the future Matt.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmmmm im gonna have to go find this matt and tell him he owes me something !!!!!

Darryl thanks for the mad props but that must have been a Different Matt Hunt .........

<<<<<< this Matt Hunt , as in me ,was on team 609 Smiley Racing and unfortunatly we DNF'd due a transmission failure .so i cant take credit where it isnt due

thanks anyways

the NOT one and only Matt Hunt @ KOH:D

Well, guess I got the wrong Matt Hunt. Oh well, congrats anyway for making a heck of a run at it. Guess to keep down the confusion next time, we all just need to meet up sometime and have a Arctic Cat BBQ to get to know everyone....
Dang it, I was hoping at least someone from the forum would have something to cheer about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts