1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
They same here Seth those poor children that lost their lives to a monster

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Not too many things leave me speechless but the senseless killing of kids I just can't understand. Our prayers go out to all those affected by this awful event.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
god bless all the familys.if he hadnt shot himself the should have tortured him on national tv for the whole world to see...............my thoughts.:confused:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Not sure what to say. It doesn't get any worse then children loosing their lives for no reason what so ever. The psychological issues this idiot has will be under the spotlight. Thoughts and prayers to any and all families and friends of the deceased. God Speed.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Same here! God bless and be with all the families that were affected by that low-life.

·
Registered
432 Posts
...what a shame about all the kids.:(
If only when the armed shooter broke the glass to force entry into the school, there had been an issued 45 about 2 inches from his head, this senseless act would have ceased immediately.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Very sad for all the victims and their families. I know this is going to turn into another gun debate. I, myself am a gun owner and hunter, but sad stories like these even make me want to hate guns......:(

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
at our local high school they have police officer on duty all through school hours and he is armed.something they started 5 years ago.

·
Registered
432 Posts
at our local high school they have police officer on duty all through school hours and he is armed.something they started 5 years ago.
...curious to hear about his toxicology report, see if anything was in his system.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts