Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see it!!! Who's got the nicest Arctic Cat! please post pictures and any description you would like to post. Action shots! Trailer Queen Shots! You can even use props if you want. Like a hot chick sitting on the hood! lol

You will get bragging rights and your Prowler pictured at the top of the home page for a month.
This is also a great time to check out what other members have done to their ride! So if you have some custom stuff, let us know about it! HairDryers etc... I know we have some sleepers here, So i am counting on your friends telling us what you got!!!!!! lol j/k kinda:)

At the end of the month I will make a pole with guys that entered and we can vote. So lets see them guys.
I can only have 10 entrys each month because that is the largest poll count they will allow me to have so if you have already put in your pic and we have more than 10 you may have to wait until next month. Thanks guys

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
421 Posts
sign me up

sorry been busy havnt had time to get on with my picts,you all told me i was too late last month,so here it is.it wasnt completely finished in these picts but is now.rear is completely closed in with clear urathane similar to a rag top jeep.roof is lowered 4in,seats 3in. i added a heater,added windsheild wipers(modified from cj parts).made doors and 1 piece skid plate,headliner w stereo.maxxis cero tires(love them) and king racing shocks(thanx darryl),aftermarket seats and 5point belts.oh and i think its also the lightest prowler around at 1986lbs(coughcough)curb weight.my curb weight includes cooler,grille,spare tire,chain saw,small air compressor assorted recover straps,synth ropes ect.i guy cant be too careful out in the wilderness.

·
Registered
421 Posts
oh ya.i also made the nerf bars,roof and support,added upper bar to front bumper(thanx riddler for hooking me up with that piece):D

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Puss

Prestige Motorsports Roll Cage, Bumper
Prestige Motorsports Long Travel Suspension
Fox Racing Shox 2.0 RC2 Shocks
Rigid Industries E-Series LED Light Bars
Ron Wood Exhaust
Tuning by the Benchmark
Rugged Radios Intercom, Radio and Headset
HCR Skid Plate
Simpson Restraints
ITP Front Smoothie Tire
Skat Track Rear Paddle Tire
Jaz Fuel Cell
UTV Crap billet accessories
Bogart Rims
Rigid Industries head light replacement kit
PRP seats
Radesign Paint
Summers Brothers 300m Axles
Prestige Motorsports tie rods
Dynojet Power Commander fuel control
Ron Woods Intake
UTV Crap alternator
Prestige Bed delete with all aluminum panels done by Prestige
HCR lower side panels to match the skid plates
Simpson window nets
Custom built rear fenders by Prestige Motorsports
Full Gusset kits by Prestige Motorsports
Pro Coat powder coating for all panels

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Puss

I maybe should not be included in the contest guys, My Prowler sale is about complete. Sad day in my garage. I was made a really good offer, what can I say, Wildcat build???

·
Registered
193 Posts
Im not even going to bother this month, that thing is awesome, but where do you put the elk or deer or antelope or turkey or javalena, or...... Haha killer utv

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
It has been a pleasure building this ride. Last time i road it. I could do 50 plus through the woops! Glamis woops deeps as they get, dance right on top of them just totally out of control but pointed in the right direction. All this thanks to Todd HRC he dialed in the suspension.

I was still having some battery issues, I pulled the dual batteries and started with just a good solid orange top and was working thought the wiring and grounds.

The cat is still fast 65 ish in the sand, and it has alot more in there but needs a fresh engine imo. still enough torq to get down. but i like the fresh engines

This ride was a better desert car than Glamis ride. Maybe a little heavy for what i do. But busting a 10 foot air down a ten story sand dune can blow your mind, had lots of fun in this Kitty!!! bittersweet

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Bump for my self New Pictures

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

I maybe should not be included in the contest guys, My Prowler sale is about complete. Sad day in my garage. I was made a really good offer, what can I say, Wildcat build???

It's about time you posted it up Rick, definitely sweeeettt.... Seth, I think you can call the June contest over.... :D

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Thanks for all the props guys, this build was done with much help from this forum. The advice / opinions i have received here from the members has been awesome. Really wouldn't of done it without this site.

with respect
Rick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts