• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets see it!!! Who's got the nicest Arctic Cat! please post pictures and any description you would like to post. Action shots! Trailer Queen Shots! You can even use props if you want. Like a hot chick sitting on the hood! lol

You will get bragging rights and your Prowler pictured at the top of the home page for a month.
This is also a great time to check out what other members have done to their ride! So if you have some custom stuff, let us know about it! HairDryers etc... I know we have some sleepers here, So i am counting on your friends telling us what you got!!!!!! lol j/k kinda:)

At the end of the month I will make a pole with guys that entered and we can vote. So lets see them guys.
I can only have 10 entrys each month because that is the largest poll count they will allow me to have so if you have already put in your pic and we have more than 10 you may have to wait until next month. Thanks guys

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Here we GO! My  09 Black Cat.jpg

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Desertcat is right...can't let him win with just 1 entry... so here's another one

Back when it was still Prowler 2.0 build.......before I made it full race...

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Desertcat is right...can't let him win with just 1 entry... so here's another one

Back when it was still Prowler 2.0 build.......before I made it full race...

Looks GREAT!

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Those were some fun days....and anyone that doesn't think the XTZ can hold up to alot, I can say, I didn't pussyfoot it at all... 40-60ft jumps, 50mph passes in frozen whoops and running the slot canyon.
This is for the newbies that haven't seen them before...

Gets really tight about 1:55 into it

50mph in 12-18" whoops (frozen ground)

I kind of miss driving the ol'gal... but Prowler 3.0 is much more awesome...don't know if it'll fit in the slot canyone anymore though...the RZR guys don't like getting over 30mph in it, but we run it at 45mph for the most part..

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Really cool stuff, I guess we don't have to vote now do we. We have 2261 members and only get 4 guys post up prowler pictures????
That's cause they are all out riding, the only ones here are the mods, the ones that are in process of building up their cars and the broken down ones....
Trust me, if my car was fully finished and functional, you wouldn't see me half as much...(actually, I'm on here while at work..it's good to be the boss)

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
That's cause they are all out riding, the only ones here are the mods, the ones that are in process of building up their cars and the broken down ones....
Trust me, if my car was fully finished and functional, you wouldn't see me half as much...(actually, I'm on here while at work..it's good to be the boss)
Waiting to get all done before I enter.

Team Arctic where are you at?
Post up your pic's now in this months vote.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Looks GREAT!
Thanks, but the car really is a ham, every time it sees a camera it has to stop and strike a pose or do something crazy to get noticed...but it is pretty photogenic I guess...

Hey Riddler, Team Arctic is in the contest in a way... those are his shocks that are in the pics of my car up on the sandstone rock... :D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.