Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, this virus thing is getting ugly! Fist fight over at Walmarts, shelfs are empty. We have decide to shelter in place, and limit our travels to the desert areas! We are good in Kingman, and hope all of you members are staying safe. Keep the faith, we will survive, and be that much stronger!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I got a notice from Missouri State Parks today saying they are closing Friday and my camping reservations are cancelled. We only had one trip planned before my wife's knee replacement, she had her hip replaced in January. With all the PPE shortages I'm afraid they are going to cancel her surgery also.

·
Registered
253 Posts
its been a wild ride for me. i finally went on my first ride last weekend since july last year. sure was nice but now with this stuff it makes group rides tough. I have been trying to get my girlfriend down for a ride but now that is not happening. thinking i will just have to take my dog for a tour lol.

Reactions: Fairmont79

·
Administrator
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still see a lot of SXS activity in Kingman/Bullhead City. Desert is a great place to isolate one's self! Watching the sales on new SXS's still thinking I want to stay with AC!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Watching the sales on new SXS's still thinking I want to stay with AC!
same boat here. my next one will be that prowler pro. so quiet and im sure there will be ways to jump the hp up in the future. i havent ridden in one yet but i stood at the dealer when he started it up. i was floored at how quiet it was. that rig is going to push the market hard.

Reactions: Fairmont79

·
Administrator
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Things are looking up!~ NASCAR race today! Darlington SC, no practice, no qualifying, and 400 miles of what if's! Should be a interesting race, many firsts! Matt Keneth back in a high profile ride, and the return of Ryan Newman! All televised on Fox!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts