Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
It’s time to get off the climate controlled couch and go ridding. I am taking a trip to Crown King and I hope everyone will join me. My plan is to drive up I-17 and Bumble Bee exit. Turn left and go under both north and south bound lanes the map shows a large turn out on the left hand side. Lets meet there and then drive up the road to a better staging area. Ride to CK for breakfast/Lunch and then spend the day exploring the CK area. Please invite your friends it should be a fun trip.
Let me know if you are going to make it so we can look for you.

When: Sunday September 27th
Where : Meeting at I-17 and Bumble Bee exit.
Time: 9:00am

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Hi Guys,
It’s time to get off the climate controlled couch and go ridding. I am taking a trip to Crown King and I hope everyone will join me. My plan is to drive up I-17 and Bumble Bee exit. Turn left and go under both north and south bound lanes the map shows a large turn out on the left hand side. Lets meet there and then drive up the road to a better staging area. Ride to CK for breakfast/Lunch and then spend the day exploring the CK area. Please invite your friends it should be a fun trip.
Let me know if you are going to make it so we can look for you.

When: Sunday September 27th
Where : Meeting at I-17 and Bumble Bee exit.
Time: 9:00am
I will be there if I dont get lost going there? I get lost going out my front door. LOL!

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For those that have not driven up the front side AKA Bumble bee road it's just a dirt road. What is nice about taking this road is your up in the pines within 1-1/12 hrs. We can eat a late breakfast/early lunch and explore Crown King. A friend of mine told me to take the road up to the look out tower and out to Horsethief Lake near Crown King. I don't really know the area so exploring should be fun.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
How hard is the trail, I still have the fear of god in me from breaking 2 sholders on my Yamaha Grizzly 660?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
I would like to go but I haven't tested out the prowler in high elevation yet. But then again I guess I should just bite the bullet. You may see me there

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
267 Posts
Well i have been messing with the jetting a little that is why i brought that up. But I think I have it all figured out.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
OK guys we are getting close to going to CK. Looking at the map it looks like the Bumble Bee exit is # 247 , if you get to Sunset point exit then you have passed it. If you need to get a hold of me give me a call on my cell 602-361-5485 Seth

See you all Sunday at

I-17
I dont know what time I will have to leave Goodyear to make it there by 9?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I would leave 7:30-7:45, this may put you there early. You have my number so give me a call if your running late.

Seth
602-361-5485
Thanks I will see you there.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts