Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

But I did find this guy if that matters

I stopped to buy eggs but couldnt decide which ones the wife said to get ..so gave up on that idea ..

Oh ! did i mention that I went to the Country Fair today.. not nuts ,,just given ya something to comment on fellas.. LOL

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did .

ahh the county fair in summer. Doesnt get much more American than that! Love the fair! Did you get a corndog?
Always like them corn dogs ..and the country fairs with all the exibitions and live stock and all ..I remember when I was a kid around here they called them pronto pups.. same thing .

the ones today were dipped in batter just as you ordered them and cooked right on the spot and boy ol houdy did they melt in your mouth..

I won two tickets to the car stock races at this small town track ,,I have a few Saturdays to pick from ..will pick a dry one to go on ..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wow, pronto pup's I haven't heard that one in a loooong time. I think that used to be a common name but was lost in time.
Do you do most of your riding on the logging trails? A long time ago I used to ride a lot above Kalama on the Washington side, even worked at Longview Fiber.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, pronto pup's I haven't heard that one in a loooong time. I think that used to be a common name but was lost in time.
Do you do most of your riding on the logging trails? A long time ago I used to ride a lot above Kalama on the Washington side, even worked at Longview Fiber.

I so far only ride on my property and the land next to me which is only timber land and no homes. I use mine for hauling wood behind it in a small coleman trailer ,,plus top soil for planters in the yard and gravel for my drive way .. I just bought a trailer a couple months ago that will haul my cat ..my plan is to move to Idaho and there I will take it places to ride more than here..

I know where Kalama is as I live across the river from Longview Fiber into Oregon and I too worked for Fiber many years ago ..for 2 years

1 - 5 of 5 Posts