Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Arctic Prowler 1000. We Started this build about a month and half ago. Started out as a mild build but turned out to be one of the nicest utv's I have seen in awhile. The mods are A fully Chromoly 4-seat race cage tig welded. And front and rear chromoly bumpers. 3 Sol-tek baja designs HID lights on the front bumper and replacment hid lights for the low beams and also the high beams. We put a 4-seat supreme PCI race radio set up in with HI-FI carbon fiber head set so he could talk to his family and buddies on the trail. There is a full chase/light box on the rear that houses 2-red brake/running lights. to be legal on the road in AZ. And for the dirt it had 2-Amber chase lights so it can been seen through the dust down at the dunes. Then for those nights for when you have to back up we through a white reverse light for extra light. The seats are full PRP Suspension seats compition High backs. The driver side is 2" wider to make it more comfortable for the driver. The rear is set up with a 42" bench. All the seats are black carbon fiber with orange trim. The belts are crow 5-points 2" wide with pads. and for added security we did a sweet disconect for the aftermarket steering wheel. To make sure the motor is running right 3 auto meter gauges were put in, Volts, water and oil pressure. with the amber replacement bulbs. to help the kids get belted in at night two loan star dome lights were wired up into the cage to give the interior light at night. Also a loan star license plate billet bracket to be legal for running around town here. We also bolted up some ITP beadlock wheels black on black to give it the stealth look. We also did chromoly tire rods to get rid of the stock ones. also did a gusset kit for the factory frame for those hard hits. Future mods is going to be a long travel kit and mild motor work. Any questions feel free to contact DarkSide Fabrications, Inc. Some nice people that do awsome work.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Very nice ride!!!! i already saw about 5 things there that I want on mine. If only I had a money tree:rolleyes:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Very nice ride!!!! i already saw about 5 things there that I want on mine. If only I had a money tree:rolleyes:
geez glamprowler i thought you did have a money tree? Mike said he was finishing the rhino then starting on the XTZ!!:eek: How does that thing run when the radio is on and the lights? wonder what the draw on it is...looks good though,

·
Registered
861 Posts
is that yours catch me? that is a sweet ride...you got more money then i do..lol.

Split

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. The guys down at Dark Side fabrications custom built them for me. The thing about those guys is everything is custom made. You tell them what size, how much flare you want and they make them to you liking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts