Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a 2007 Prowler 650 with about 600 miles on it. The other day as I was riding the dash started flashing and the speedometer stopped working. The digital part or the dash goes off and then seems if it is trying to reset and does so for a second and then it flashes off again. Someone suggested a loose wire, but the flashing occurs on a regular interval ( every 2 seconds or so ) and then resets again and again. The machine does seem to run fine, but I am trying to figure out what is wrong.. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Larry

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will unplug the sensor and see what happens. The thing that is confusing is that the speedometer is the only part that is not digital... the digital part flashes and seems like it resets while the speedo either bounces just a little or sits on 5 mph

·
Registered
31 Posts
Have you tried cleaning the connection? It could be dirty. I have seen similar situations happen when moisture/mud is caked up inside the connector. I would take it apart, clean it well, and put some di-electric grease on it.

This may not help, but its cheap to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts