Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made up a new dash plate while I worked on the lights. I installed a diamond plate dash, and also have a satin finished aluminum plate. Don't know which one I like the best, leaning towards the diamond plate. Give me some input Please!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Made up a new dash plate while I worked on the lights. I installed a diamond plate dash, and also have a satin finished aluminum plate. Don't know which one I like the best, leaning towards the diamond plate. Give me some input Please!
You want my thoughts I will give them to you,they both look great,but I prefer the smooth alum look.But it is you buggy and what you like is up to you.:)

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Next up is finish welding the intrusion bar's, and then ???????????????????????????????, got my Rick the Rocket bushings today, and bottle brackets for my CO2 tank. Bushings will wait for our mid winter thaw! Quiet here today, everybody out hunting?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Thanks! Next up is finish welding the intrusion bar's, and then ???????????????????????????????, got my Rick the Rocket bushings today, and bottle brackets for my CO2 tank. Bushings will wait for our mid winter thaw! Quiet here today, everybody out hunting?
I should be getting mine also soon,did you get the steerlites.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes on the steerlite's

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally made a dash plate that I won't change! Very happy with the layout and the plug-ins for the gages! Made master template for all of the different plates!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Looks nice RD.....

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Topped it off with a vinyl cover! Snaps on and will cover the dash when I leave it outside, transport on the trailer, or in the car wash. Keep water off the gages and offers some protection.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Topped it off with a vinyl cover! Snaps on and will cover the dash when I leave it outside, transport on the trailer, or in the car wash. Keep water off the gages and offers some protection.
Great Idea,what will you think of next.................I love it.there's never no end.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still on track for making the panel below the windshield, I plan on using the AC Vent kit. Started the layout and transferred pattern to the aluminum. Using 1/16" inch sheet aluminum. Know anyone that could use a factory windshield?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Still on track for making the panel below the windshield, I plan on using the AC Vent kit. Started the layout and transferred pattern to the aluminum. Using 1/16" inch sheet aluminum. Know anyone that could use a factory windshield?
Not right off,I got a bunch of parts myself to get rid of..............

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm gonna try and post it locally, to nice to sit in the garage collecting dust!

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I'm hoping I can find a buyer close by, I'll even consider free delivery!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I wish you lived closer. I'd be interested in the factory windshield.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, I bet the shipping would be a killer!

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think they do by weight also. But I'm guessing the windshield goes around 40-50 lbs., 3X4' and 4-6 Inches deep. Also I cut the top brackets off of it, but top brackets are easy to fabricate if needed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts