Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lost dashlights and all messages on the speedometer cluster on 2015 700 HDX.Could this be a fuse issue?No gas gauge, gear indicator ,etc.???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lost dashlights and all messages on the speedometer cluster on 2015 700 HDX.Could this be a fuse issue?No gas gauge, gear indicator ,etc.???
I have had this happen twice on my 2012 Prowler HDX. 1st time = blown 10 amp ignition fuse(also would not start)
2nd time was more of a puzzle, I searched everything I could think of but it appears to have been a loose battery connection. I disconnected and charged the battery, then cleaned, and reconnected the battery terminals. The dash lights came on. No problem since then.
I suggest you disconnect the battery and start fresh with the connections, I believe it resets the computer).
I hope that works for you.
CJ

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.However I found my problem.I had replaced the shifter cable and the harness had become disconnected from the dash.It was hanging on the outside of the"firewall".Spotted it when I washed my bike.Easy fix now that I found the problem.

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Stuff Happens! Glad you found the problem! Welcome to the forum!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts