Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let the games begin! Practice twice today, qualifying, and clash tomorrow, Thursday twin qualifying races, Trucks, Infinity Series, ARCA race, so this week is pretty much scheduled!

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like Hendricks is Back! 4 top spots in qualifying, and a Clash Win! Jimmy was going for the Win! Menard started a block, but looked like he was a little late. JMHO! Really surprised that the low line didn't work. Thursday will be the test! Hendrick cars front row in both races on Thursday!

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like Hendricks is Back! 4 top spots in qualifying, and a Clash Win! Jimmy was going for the Win! Menard started a block, but looked like he was a little late. JMHO! Really surprised that the low line didn't work. Thursday will be the test! Hendrick cars front row in both races on Thursday!

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got my seat adjusted for tonight's twin qualifying races at Daytona! Really glad to see the season start! This should define the 500! Happy in Arizona!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
outcome was Ok , but the wreck fest was not great racing IMHO glad Joey and Kyle didn't win though. not my favorite racers [yes Kyle probably the current most talented but still not my favorite :) ]

looking forward to some non plate races now . GO TEAM Stewart / Hoss , Go Truex

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The wrecks did ruin the show, but the race was somewhat interesting! Johnsons hit on pit road was unreal, and then he finishes with a top 10! Passing was indeed an art!

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And then Talladega! Chase Elliot wins! I had to re watch this one! New rules package seemed to work pretty good! Got to admit that this was a very popular win!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
And then Talladega! Chase Elliot wins! I had to re watch this one! New rules package seemed to work pretty good! Got to admit that this was a very popular win!
Yup .. Dad is remembered fondly down there at home track , Chase has replaced Dale Jr as the new most favorite it seams
Darn Kid really has some talent too

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Keeps his cool, and delivers! Bowman is getting consistent in top 5/10 finishes, Byron is getting comfortable in cup cars, and JJ looks to be adjusting, just a matter of time?

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bowman wins at Chicago! This race was a good one from start to finish! Plenty of passing, plenty of heartbreak, and a first time winner! Now on to Daytona under the lights!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts