Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone really looking for some help here, my front diff doesn't work properly, doesn't fully lock drivers side front tire keeps going in and out. my dealer says its supposed to work like that cause its limited slip. also my clutching is something to be desired their fix lasts for about 200km and then the bike just gets slower and slower goes from doing 80 to about 45. i bought it new last yr has 1500km on it and the dealer has had it longer then i have. love the bike but the f in dealer is something else. Another funny story they say the shop is way to busy with sleds, finally got the to pick it up AGAIN and it was the head mechanic that picked it up, real busy ?. any answers would be great. Thx

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hey everyone really looking for some help here, my front diff doesn't work properly, doesn't fully lock drivers side front tire keeps going in and out. my dealer says its supposed to work like that cause its limited slip. also my clutching is something to be desired their fix lasts for about 200km and then the bike just gets slower and slower goes from doing 80 to about 45. i bought it new last yr has 1500km on it and the dealer has had it longer then i have. love the bike but the f in dealer is something else. Another funny story they say the shop is way to busy with sleds, finally got the to pick it up AGAIN and it was the head mechanic that picked it up, real busy ?. any answers would be great. Thx
I assume you own an xtz? The diff lock should fully lock both wheels.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
U got to outsmart them. Call like you are interested in buying one and ask a few questions. Like about warranty, Colors available, If they have any in stock and then the big one. Is it a true diff lock or just limited slip. Call other dealers to and ask about the diff lock too. By the way diff lock means just that. The front diff is locked so both wheels turn unless something is broke. Do tell who this dealer is please.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
judging by the mile description he is Canuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts