Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I forgot who was a dealer or I would have pm'ed. Babbitts just told me they can't get part#0403-206 I need 8 of them.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thought I had a bad rear wheel bearing so I replaced it. When I was putting the hub back on I noticed the slop in the bushings. Turned out the bearing was good. DOH!

·
Registered
294 Posts
My dealer system is telling me that they are backordered until the 13th of Dec and I do not have them in stock.

·
Registered
618 Posts
You could check with Sanny651 over on www.arctichat.com , he was machining some for the atv's, not sure on the Prowlers.

Maybe they are the same, I don't know.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Ok, thanks. I guess she'll stay on jackstands for awhile.

I might have some of these lying around off of my stock A-Arms. I will be home in a few days and will check for you. They may have a few rides on them though. You can have them for the cost of shipping.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I just did a parts look up for the bushings you need and they are not the ones I thought. The bushings that I have at home are 0403-208 for the A-Arms not the hub. Sorry.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just did a parts look up for the bushings you need and they are not the ones I thought. The bushings that I have at home are 0403-208 for the A-Arms not the hub. Sorry.
Actually I need those too! All of my a arm bushings front and back have a little slack in them. I sent Babbitts an email to cancel the hub bushing order but they canceled my whole order. So if you have any bushings I would be very grateful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts