Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend of mine called me up today and asked if I wanted to go for a ride. Well he did not really have to twist my arm that much. I Loaded it up and of I went. There was only three of us so we went for a ride on the river behind his house. Now this river is no straight it zig zags and almost doubles back on itself. WE put on 36 miles in all also climbed some hills and what they took a run at I almost idled up. The added length of the WC sure is nice to have. It's all in good fun never got stuck once

sorry some are a little blurry was shooting while driving and the temp today was -5c.

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
Friend of mine called me up today and asked if I wanted to go for a ride. Well he did not really have to twist my arm that much. I Loaded it up and of I went. There was only three of us so we went for a ride on the river behind his house. Now this river is no straight it zig zags and almost doubles back on itself. WE put on 36 miles in all also climbed some hills and what they took a run at I almost idled up. The added length of the WC sure is nice to have. It's all in good fun never got stuck once

sorry some are a little blurry was shooting while driving and the temp today was -5c.
Looks like y'all had fun. How thick is the ice there now.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Looks like fun!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like y'all had fun. How thick is the ice there now.

well some spots where 6" some where 3" some where no inches open water in some spots we had to take a run to jump over. Had to climb up on banks to go around big water holes. water on the river is maybe 2 feet deep. not enough to swamp the machine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts